Saturday, June 21, 2008

to the mary grace's of my blog

TO MARY GRACE THE MORE:

As in Mary Grace Mora. I find it friendly of you to leave comments and visit my blog. I visit yours too. Wordpress db? I just do not know where to leave comments.

TO MARY GRACE THE PET:

As in Mary Grace Petil. Ayan, I made an entry na. And I made an exclusive one for you! Every week lang ako makakagawa kase every time I use the web, it would be for research purposes. I hardly have any time for blogging. But I promise to update you in my blog and leave my traces in yours.

--the anchor

2 comments:

Chase said...

natouch naman ako. hehe. talaga nibibisita mo rin pala ung wla wenta kong blag. tumigil na ko e. pero malapit na kong bumalik. hehe.
galing naman ni ms journalist. keep blogging!

Gracey said...

wow naman. :))
haha. salamat sa super mention.
gusto ko kasi may nababsang blog lagi. :)

sna maraming bumisita ng blog ko. hehe at mgcomment.