Saturday, June 21, 2008

sandaang taon na.


OKAY. So this week, UP commenced its centennial year. Yeah, thousands of things happened. A certified eventful day. And what makes it extra special is that I saw a hundred jiggling naked stretchmarked butts today. And of course, coupled with a hundred pendulums swinging down their fronts while running. I refer to the infamous oblation run.

It was my first time to see pendulums live, up close and personal. No, not literally close. Just the term. I was in the Palma Hall that time, munching down my dessert. And then, people started screaming. Oh, I joined them. I cheered my throat dry and yelled my head off. I mean, I just can't contain the excitement. This was one of the firsts in my life. I never imagined that it would be like what I saw. I even ran after them. You know, to see more of their butts. Their stretchmarked butts. HAHAHAHA!!!

I was not in the mood to go to my next class that day. My prof is gay, and I thought he'd be goggling at all the precious nakedness of the APO frat and forget all about our class. But no he didn't. But yes, he did watch the butts. AAAAarrggghhh...I thought it would be a class-free day.

Oh, of course, there were the ever-present student activists. I did not have to talk about them so much. They'll be taking up too much space in this entry. I really can't see the reason why they have to be in the streets at this age when they should be in their classrooms sitting prettily. Why can't they just behave?!

--the anchor


2 comments:

Chase said...

ay oo, exciting nga yang oble run, hehe, oblation run. napanood ko sa tv.
sa pup rin andaming student activists... dati interesdo akong sumali sa kanila... pero dapat mag-aral muna... saka ung prof namin pro-admin. baka ma-singko ako nun, major pa naman.

Gracey said...

hi karen. :)
grabe, dapat pupunta kami ng UP nung oblation run. kaso, tapos na nung nalaman namin kya di na kmi nagpunta. sa November na lang kami manunuod kapag walang pasok. :)

sige, mag update ka ha.
Good luck sa pagbaballroom!