Sunday, June 29, 2008

Enchanted.


Have you watched Enchanted? It was simply the most romantic
film I've seen. No other film made me feel so love sick.It made me long for a true love's kiss. I wish, I were a princess in a far away castle and will be swept off my feet by a divorce lawyer. I wish I were Giselle herself. This was the first song in the film. It was a duet actually. You can search this on youtube.I urge you to watch it. It may be cheesy, but then again, it is sweet. It is immaculately sweet!

5 comments:

Gracey said...

napanuod ko yan. ang cute.

Anonymous said...

grace, 4th yr classm8 of mary grace m. yeah, we're all grace. i'm from UPB, taking up bs math.

Anonymous said...

uh, wala pa ngayon. iba yata yung numbering ng math jan, pero mas malupet daw ang math dito. grace anonas aku. math 17 pa lang ang math ko ngayon, yeah.

Tinkii ni Winkii :) said...

ui..

salamat sa pgbbasa ng entries ko..

drama ko noh? hehe

Tinkii ni Winkii :) said...

KAREN MAY TANONG AKO :)

DAPAT KA BANG MAG-WORRY KAPAG MAY NAGKAKACRUSH SA MAHAL MO? :)

SA SITE KO KAW REPLY :)

THANK YOU!! :)